« Home | High tech among low tech » | HAL Dhruv choppers » | People affected by Mushy » | We'll buy $7Bn worth of Boeing aircraft! » | Someone to match the former iraqi information mini... » | Eastern frontier » | How do I start the blog? A movie review does not s... » 

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Brain Gain

I was expecting this to happen, hope that sooner or later this becomes a phenomenon. IIT Madras reports 40% less interest in going abroad (US especially).

A comment I would agree with fully (with my own experience)

"IITian Arun John, a software engineer who worked in Texas for seven years, is one of them. Late last year, he came to settle down in Bangalore: "The US is a good place to spend some years. Not to work your whole life. I hated the idea of working for a lifetime in the US," he says."

Article here on Rediff

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment