« Home | Eastern frontier » | How do I start the blog? A movie review does not s... » 

Monday, April 25, 2005

Someone to match the former iraqi information minister

After reading my previous post, my friend forwarded this link to me:

http://www.thedailystar.net/2005/04/26/d50426011815.htm

I couldn't resist this statement:

"I think people of Bangladesh are now living in a better condition compared to people of many Indian states like Rajsthan and Kerala," he said. " In my view, our people no longer give the impression of being from a typical third world country."

This dude is putting the former Iraqi information minister to shame.

By why, oh why? Everybody is taking a potshot at Kerala? Only people who can give a 'fitting' reponse (which could be even more hilarious) is our reds. Any takers?

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment